Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lazy weekend...

This sweet 3am face makes middle of the night feedings much more tolerable...

 
well, until you get a glimpse of these eyeballs and then I get a little worried we might still be up at 4am...

 
one of my current favorite outfits...sooo snuggly and aren't those boots the cutest?  They were big sis hand me downs

 
Snuggling with daddy watching football...they fell asleep until midnight on the couch which meant Mama got a few good hours of sleep in bed!  I just love the way Alex is clinging on to Daddy's hand so tightly.

Milk coma!
 
 
Love me some skinny baby legs....how long til those are filled in with chubby little rolls?
 

2 comments:

  1. I have been so sick, but whenever I look at your sweet baby, I smile and feel better!! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that is soo sweet. So sorry to hear you are so sick - hang in there, girl! I'll keep praying and do my part to help by continuing to post adorable pictures - lol.

      Delete