Friday, February 28, 2014

Haircut time


Look who got a big girl haircut today!

Complete with an all out shampoo and condition - she thought she was pretty cool!


Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!?!

Best part was that since I get my haircut here, they gave her a referral discount so her haircut only cost $4 and next time I get my haircut I get a $15 discount, too.  And since I booked her next appointment already, she gets another $10 off that one.  Yay!!

Look who is really starting to like her little brother.....
I think it is safe to say we hit the embryo adoption jackpot with these 2 sweeties!!  I actually got this message from an old friend today....

"I seriously think your kids are the cutest ever.  I don't want to sound weird publicly on facebook - lol.  So happy for you and I love seeing all your pics."  and the best part... "I was just talking to my mom and sis about what u did with embryo adoption.  They had no idea.  U have educated a lot of peeps.  And I'm so happy for you're family."  

Love this!  Love that word of embryo adoption is spreading because of these beautiful faces!!  

And yes, I would have to agree that my kids are the cutest.  ever.  





No comments:

Post a Comment