This morning Daddy left for work early and I woke up to the sound of little footsteps running down the hallway back and forth over and over again. Grandma and Grandpa were on their way over so I figured I must have over slept and Makenna must have gotten up when she heard them here. I looked at my clock and it was only 7am so I knew it couldn't be them. I opened my door to see this little smiling face waiting so patiently for me to get out of bed. Lol - what a honey!! She usually just stays in her room until we wake up but lately she has been coming out when she wakes up. I think it is so funny that she just sat down outside my door - who knows how long she was waiting - ha ha!
Teaching brother all about Anna & Elsa this morning...
Love these 2!!


No comments:
Post a Comment