Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Impromptu visit


I love last minute plans....yesterday at Alex's 3am feeding I hot the idea to head up to Little Chute for the day to see my family. I knew my sister had the day off, it was the last week of my friend Peggy's maternity leave and poor Cookie Beek has been cooped up all winter with these nasty cold temps and could use a visit. So I texted Amy at 3am to see if she had plans. By 8am we were bundled up and ready to go!

Uncle Eric...aka baby nazi...of course has to stop home at lunch to love on Alex;) 

Poor kid!

Caught this sweet little kiss....love!  Moments like these make the long drive totally worth it!

We hung out with Tyler


And then headed back over to the cousins for dinner

It was a long day that of course ended with an all out temper tantrum from a certain 3 year old that didn't want to leave but it was sooo worth it. I wish we lived closer so we could see everyone more often but I am very thankful that I can take these little day trips on my days off!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment