Thursday, March 4, 2010

28 weeks

Getting bigger every day!!

Me & Rachel with my singleton 28 week belly & her triplet 17 week belly. I don't think it will be long before her belly is bigger than mine!! Rachel is a dear friend of mine that I met at my infertilty support group a little over a year ago - she too was in the early stages of embryo adoption when we met and its been so awesome to have someone to go through this with! God is so good at bringing the right people into our lives at exactly the right time - she is such an answer to prayer!! Despite a rocky start to her pregnancy, all 3 babies (one boy & twin girls) are doing great.


2 comments:

  1. You two are truly blessed to have each other so close! God is awesome to provide that support for you both! HE IS GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super blessed...and I know it! :) Love you girlie! Ps-email me this pic. I forgot we'd even taken it. Funny note also...we have more photos together than we do with us and our husbands! lol! Whoops!

    ReplyDelete