Some good friends of ours - Ben & Corie were nice enough to come over to our house & shoot some pregnancy pics to capture the true joy of this pregnancy. They did a great job! We had so much fun taking them, too! Thanks Ben & Corie!!!


I found this onesie at Target a few years ago - when we were about 2 years into our infertility struggle. It was a good reminder to me that it would all be worth the wait if only I was patient and waited for God's perfect plan & timing, not mine. I love that I bought the pink one and it turns out we're having a girl:) She's definitely wearing this home from the hospital!






DARLING!!!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog! My husband and I are currently in the embryo adoption process with the NEDC. We're very excited and praying that we will also have a successful pregnancy through this. Congrats on your little girl...I will be sure to continue following your journey.
ReplyDeleteJennifer :)