What a BEAUTIFUL day it was for the zoo today!! I wanted to get outside and shoot some fall pictures with MLB and the zoo turned out to be the perfect setting
At the zooooooo
mama, I REALLY don't like laying in leaves
Look, I found a stick
Thank you to the nice man walking by trying to get me to smile.... I should have turned around and taken a picture of his funny faces, too
Mama, let's go see the animals!
Silly poses
Look flamingos!
Pretty red tree
Oooh, a leaf
Hello swans
Ok, I'll stop for a picture but only because I KNOW I'm cutie
Back to the silly orangutan. Last time we were at the zoo he was quite the character. He jumped up against the corner of the cage and tried peeing all over us. We actually had to back up so we wouldn't get wet. Makenna, of course, has been talking about it ever since. She will randomly bring up - "mama, what about the monkey at the zoo? He TINKLED! That's so silly!"
He was up to his silly tricks again today
Love the fall!
Hey look, a pocket
Time to run!
There's that silly crooked smile
Makenna, you still have no neck:)
Trying to act like Bugsey
Yellow!
Watching for Grandpa and his train
Making animal noises
Mama, really, I do NOT like the leaves...
Of course, I couldn't get her to say Grandpa in this video, but the whole walk over to the train she kept yelling - "gonna see GRANDPA!!!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment