We were lucky enough to make it to the zoo again this Wednesday! I love going to the zoo on Wednesdays - Grandpa is working and we always get to see him by the train. Makenna just LOVES her Grandpa and it is always so sweet to see her run to him and give him a big hug. One of these days I'll remember to take a picture of it.....
Love the look on her face when I'm chasing her as she runs yelling "catch me, mommy!"
Such a doll
The leaves at the zoo were BEAUTIFUL
Here Makenna is trying to catch the falling leaves:)
She was very excited about this pretty yellow one.
Silly girl
I have a dumb look on my face in this one, but she has the cutest smile ever:) Here she is riding on the carousel on her "princess pony". The train is right across from the carousel and every time we went around she would wave wildly at Grandpa who was watching her from the train station. Too too sweet!
Goofy girl on the choo choo!








No comments:
Post a Comment