Friday, January 4, 2013

All bundled up for some SNOW fun!

Daddy took the day off today so after getting lots of errands done this morning, we promised Makenna we would go outside and play in the snow after her nap.  Of course the first words out of her mouth when she woke up were "I make snowballs, mama!" 
I was glad to see she wanted to play out in the snow because so far this year she has declined every chance we've given her.  That may or may not have something to do with the first time I put her in her sled last year and she tipped over and got a face full of snow:) She clearly has a good memory!
Nonetheless, she was very excited to get all dressed to go out!
 

Let's go daddy!
I think she's having flashbacks to last year's "incident"  She didn't let me pull her very far in the sled (I can't say I blame her!)

She was, however, very happy trudging through the snow and attempting to make snow balls



 
 
She did LOVE making snow angels - the snow was a little hard so I had to help her out a little, but she got the hang of it before too long


My little snow angel....
 
Glad she's graduated from the bib since the last time she made a snow angel!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment