Words can't even describe how very blessed we were tonight to have our family and friends gather and pray over us and over our precious snowflake baby. As we prayed tonight, I was reminded at what a blessing my infertilty has turned
out to be - that God has used it to bring me closer to Him, to bring us through
the greatest heartache we could imagine in our first miscarriage and using it to
not only bring us Makenna and this embryo, but to bring us this whole list of
people that are standing by us and praying with us today. There are so many
women in my life that, without this heartache, I would never have the privilege
of meeting, supporting and being supported by. So thank you. God has blessed
us so much. We hope and pray that He would continue to bless us with a
successful transfer tomorrow.
As I went around and introduced who each person was and how we knew them it was really pretty cool to see who God had brought into our lives, some through our journey of infertility and others whom we've grown closer to because of this process. I love that we share our faith with these people and that they are willing to go before the Almighty God on our behalf to boldly pray for this baby! I am so very humbled and so very grateful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment