Monday, March 11, 2013

All done!

 
Well, last night was my last & final shot & my final dose of estrace!  We had an appointment with my regular OB today and everything looked great.  We even got to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time.  I love that swoosh swoosh sound:) 
 
There are always a few nervous days as we abruptly stop all the meds and overnight seemingly become a "normal" pregnancy.  Praying all continues to go well and my body remembers what to do from here on out! 

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through The Adoption Chronicles. Where were you when I thought I was the ONLY person with this story ;) My husband and I were married 2004, tried conception beginning 2008, after many fails we are finally pregnant 2012 with two EA boys.

    Anyway, thanks for sharing!! I look forward to following along and am very hopeful for this next snowflake of yours!

    BTW - I always wanted to name a girl "Makenna", but I married a "Kennington"... so that just wouldn't be right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! No more PIO already! Congratulations! The 2nd trimester will be here before you know it!! Our FET is next Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers! I was nervous when I stopped my meds, too. Happens to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Just found your blog through Jennifer and Aaron's blog! We are due in the same month and I just stopped all my meds too : ) So freeing!

    ReplyDelete