Friday, April 19, 2013

Brewergame!

 
 
 
Yes, that is all one word in my child's vocabulary:)  Wednesday night we had tickets for the Brewer game and Daddy was SO very excited to take his baby girl to her first game of the season.  The weather was really crappy, but luckily they have a roof and the rain held off until after we left so we didn't have to try to dodge rain drops in the parking lot. 

We had so much fun!  From the moment she could see Miller Park she kept saying - "Can we go to Brewergame?" and "I'm sooo excited for Brewergame!"  It was so sweet and Daddy was grinning from ear to ear.

 
First stop - ballpark hot dog - YUMMY!
 

 
We finally made it to our seats by the 2nd inning and she was so excited - we even got to see a homerun right away & she loved the fireworks and watching Bernie Brewer go down the slide!
 
 
After about 1/2 an inning she got bored - "I'm all done with Brewergame, daddy".  Ha!  I think seeing the slides and play area on the way in may have had something to do with that.  Me and Kenna headed for the playground while Daddy stayed and watched a little more baseball.

 
Look who we ran into in the concourse!  I was really glad to see her go by him - I was afraid she would be scared, but she wasn't at all.  I figured this was a good test for our upcoming Disney trip - I was curious as to whether she would go by the princesses or be afraid of them, but I think if she is brave enough to give Bernie Brewer a hug, she will LOVE to give the princesses a hug!
 
 
"Nice to meet you!"
 
 
Love to see these 2 so very happy!!!!  Unfortunately it was a school night so we couldn't stay until the end of the game, but we had a great time & can't wait to go back again!! 
 
 
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you all have been able to have some FUN together since tax season is over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the family photos!! The really big smilie one of you and Kenna girl is very sweet too! Thanks for posting! Also, pic of your HUGE baby bump!? AWESOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete