I love April 16th! We had SUCH a nice family day!
Watching cartoons in Daddy's bed (yes, Daddy is still half asleep - I didn't warn him I was going to take this)
She was SO excited for family day!
Love these two
Breakfast at Café Hollander - yummy!
Then we were off to the museum!
First stop - BUTTERFLIES!!
In the past few weeks Makenna has started talking about butterflies a lot- I'm not sure where it came from, but they have a butterfly room at the museum and I knew she would love it.
She did!
Love seeing the smiles they bring to each other's faces:)
She kept yelling- "Come here butterfly!!!"
Don't mind the super pasty skin on me - ha! It was REALLY hot in the butterfly exhibit.
The butterflies LOVED Daddy's hat! I guess they must be Brewer fans:)
After that it was on to get Daddy a haircut and home for naps all around.
Tonight Daddy got to go to his first Brewer game of the year with his buddy Paul while Makenna and I went to bible study. On the way home she wanted to call Daddy to tell him goodnight. A few minutes after we hung up she insisted we call him back. He answered this was all I heard:
M: "Daddy I really like your new hair."
M: "Go Brewers!"
M: "Daddy, we are listening to Papa Uke (Daddy taught her to call Bob Uecker Papa Uke)"
M: "I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! (as loud as she can!)
M: "Goodnight Daddy!"
I'm pretty sure she made his night......
So thankful tax season is over and we have our little family back:) Life is good!
I am smiling right along with y'all! Happy April 16th and beyond!
ReplyDeleteYay for family time :)
ReplyDelete