Brad and I went out to a nice dinner to celebrate Mother's Day, my birthday, our anniversary and the impending baby day. With so much to celebrate, I tried to save room for a yummy dessert, but this little girl is taking up way too much room in there and I can't seem to eat much of anything without feeling really full these days. We had a lovely night and a really nice mother's day today. This morning, on the way to chuch I got 2 emails and a text message wishing me a Happy Mother's Day - I teared up at each of them. I can't believe this day is finally here. Just a year ago, we received our match Snowflakes and were busy reviewing the letter, pictures and information from the genetic family. We were cautiously optimistic that this would be it - that this transfer would result in a pregnancy and that our prayers would be answered. We were still pretty heart broken after our first transfer resulted in a miscarriage earlier last year, but ready to forge ahead and continue on with embryo adoption. God really answered our prayers with the family whose embryos He was saving just for us:) We are so looking forward to finally meeting this little girl that was frozen last year at this time. How crazy!
Happy Late Mothers Day! ANYTIME NOW MAMA!
ReplyDeleteI finally had a chance to look at some of your latest posts and I can't tell you how truly inspirational you, Brad and Kenna are! I can't wait to meet your baby girlie!!!!
ReplyDelete