After 4+ years of waiting, our dream of becoming parents is finally a reality! We wanted to be able to share this journey with our friends and family via this blog. We were blessed with the birth of our embryo adopted daughter Makenna Lee on June 2, 2010. We were doubly blessed on October 14, 2013 when Alexander Brooks was born. Alexander and Makenna are genetic siblings and we are so very thankful to their Texas Fan Club for sharing the gift of life with us!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Still no.....
Nope, still no baby. Doc appt today showed still 1cm dilated, but I am now 50% effaced so that was somewhat exciting stuff. Full moon tonight, too so stay tuned:) My parents came down to Milwaukee today to help me with yard work - they did an AWESOME job weeding and planting all my flowers for me. Thank you mom & dad!! The yard looks GREAT!! There's nothing like a freshly weeded, freshly updated backyard. I love our backyard and look forward to sitting out back admiring all the colors once the flowers are in full bloom, little girl in my lap, daddy and Bugsey by my side. Soon enough:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to log on and see you and YOUR BABY!!!
ReplyDeleteSo soon!!! UGH, I know, enough waiting ALREADY!!!
Praying for a delivery TODAY!!! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteBabystrology says 3 days to go...she didn't "hatch" out of the womb like we thought! lol!
ReplyDeleteCannot wait to hold Makenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!