Wednesday, May 19, 2010

39 weeks


Wow, 39 weeks already - how time has flown by. We're looking forward to tomorrow's doctors appointment to see if we're making any "progress". Last Thursday I was a whole 1cm dilated and it felt like quite the accomplishment.
Unfortunately daddy managed to catch quite the cold in the last few days - we're hoping he can get rid of it quickly before she decides to make her arrival.
Other than that, I think we are both ready for her and looking very forward to meeting this little monster thats been making all these funny movements in my belly lately. Right now I think she's trying to get comfortable in what little space remains in there - she's flopping from side to side making my belly all lopsided:) I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on coming this far!!! You are so close to meeting babygurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank, thank you, THANK YOU for your comment on my blog about having to wait while my lining thickens (where else would this make sense as a comment?!?). It was EXACTLY what I needed to hear! I needed to know that someone else, who has had success, has had this issue. You'll never know how much your kind word and support have meant to me.

    Here's to some more dilating for you this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she comes soon! I know you guys are so ready to hold her in your arms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Can't wait to see a pi of mama and daughter :)

    ReplyDelete