I'm happy to report that baby looked great at today's ultrasound.
Mama has been a little under the weather - not sure if I caught a bug or ate something that didn't agree with me but it's been a rough couple of days. I actually cancelled my 8:15 appointment this morning after trying to get Makenna in the car at 7:30 and feeling like I was about to pass out from dehydration. The nurse called back at 8:15 and told me that since they were moving offices, the soonest they could reschedule would be March 10th. I didn't want to wait that long so we took the 9:15am slot and had daddy pick us up so I wouldn't have to drive.
While I was there, I also was able to get in to see my OB, too, so that was nice. He ran some tests to see if I was overly dehydrated, but I never did hear back today so I'll assume no news is good news. By the time we were finally ready to go, it was almost noon and I was about ready to pass out.... this bug has really taken a toll on me - I'm glad to see that baby is surviving through it. I haven't been able to eat or drink much of anything the last 2 days.
Unfortunately, this all happened in a week where daddy is really starting to get swamped at work. The last few nights he has just barely made it home in time to give me my 10pm shot. Thankfully, Grandma and Grandpa have reallly stepped up and helped me out with Makenna. Thank you both SO much!!!
Gotta run, daddy just got home - time for my shot! Only 10 more to go!!!!!! Yay!!!

Sorry u are sick... That stomach bug is miserable! Glad to hear that your baby looked great though!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete