I've had to erase all the videos from my blog because if was freezing up the blog, so hopefully the problem is fixed and you can all see this.
Makenna has discovered the computer again and the wonderful coloring pages you can print from it. For whatever reason, when she wants me to print her out a coloring page she tells me she wants to go "chop some paper."
She loves sitting on daddy's lap and playing the match game on Veggietales.com - listen closely to the beginning of the video when she is telling daddy she wants to go to "veggie tales dot com" - it makes me laugh every time.
Every time I ask her what she is going to be - she says a "big big sister" - there is never just one big, always 2:)
Tomorrow we go in for our 7 week ultrasound. I've been down & out all day with a nasty bug so I'm hoping tonight goes better than last night & I don't have to cancel my appointment in the morning!
Time to go lay back in bed....
No comments:
Post a Comment