Today I took Makenna with me to the dentist, hoping she'd be brave enough to at least sit in the chair & check things out.
The cool shades they had waiting for her definitely helped with the cool factor
Hmmm, here she is having second thoughts..
She ended up chickening out the first time, so I had my cleaning and then she was all excited to get back in the chair
Her exact words "are you gonna get all the fruit snacks out of my teeth?"
Ha!
She was even brave enough to let Miss Trish try out some of the instruments - here she is with a little mirror in her mouth
She was all excited to pick the cherry polish to polish her teeth with. She just did the front teeth, but Makenna did great - she wasn't scared at all. She kept licking the cherry off and saying "Mmmm"
She thought the spit sucker was pretty cool, too
After she was done she kept saying "That didn't hurt at all!"
Look, I even got a sticker and this cool purple toothbrush!









At least she was fashionable! The outfit, the purse, uh. Whatta princess!
ReplyDelete