Periodically I send Makenna's "Texas Fan Club" photo books & updates. I wrote this little poem & included it in her first book I made for them:
God created me, a tiny little seed
You gave me the gift of life and recognized my
need
The need to find that family that was praying
for me so,
You shared me with them and they helped me to
grow.
From a tiny little snowflake, no one would have
guessed
into beautiful baby Makenna, the gift of
happiness
Needed to start working on one for the littlest snowflake, too...
God created me, a tiny little seed.
You gave me the gift of life and recognized my need
You gave me the gift of life and recognized my need
The need to find that family that was praying for me so,
You shared me with them and they helped me to grow.
From the littlest snowflake, frozen 6 years all alone
into a precious little baby who finally made it home.

No comments:
Post a Comment