So, everywhere I turned today, this is the theme I heard over and over. On the radio after getting my blood draw, in the car as I sat and watched the sunrise parked at a park just me and God, all the songs at church this morning, the sermon...... on and on. I know I've heard this before and I know I fail to trust Him too often. I'll be honest, this week I didn't do a very good job trusting in Him. I know that His plans are perfect and His plans are good but I couldn't help but shake the feeling that this really didn't work, that this miracle baby wasn't to be. But God is a God of trust. He is worthy of our trust and He has proven that in my life over and over and over again. And here I am, pregnant again and blessed beyond our wildest dreams. Now, even if this hadn't worked I know I can trust Him. But how wonderful to be able to rejoice today in His blessings! So today, I am going to once again trust Him. 100%.
We are not out of the woods - I know this full well. Some people may even question why we would share this news with the whole world so early on - that we are crazy, what if something happens? All I know is that this day, God is being glorified and prayers of thanks are going up all over for the blessing He has given us, for the miracle He has performed in our lives once again. Had we kept this all to ourselves, there would be no glory, there would be no praising. Who am I to keep this all a secret? Will we carry this baby in our arms in 9 months? All I can do is hope and pray that He would continue to bless us... I know I will continue to trust in Him and in His plan for us. He has made that abundantly clear to me today;)
So, now for the details of what's next - today's beta was 199 (anything over 100 is good). The number should double every 48 hours so we'll go back in on Tuesday to make sure it is going up. If all looks good from there, we will schedule a 7 week ultrasound to check on the baby's heartbeat and from there - we graduate to my OB/GYN. All the meds will continue through the 7 week ultrasound, so continue too pray for my poor tushy. Please continue to pray that the baby would continue to develop and grow.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

What a wonderful blessing from an amazing God! Congratulations! I'm so very happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So happy to hear your exciting news! God is so good!
ReplyDeleteLife if "priceless"; I thank God everyday for what he has blessed my family with. I know God is taking care of you, the BEST FAMILY. I pray this Psalm everyday: The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. Love the picture Laura!
ReplyDeleteI'm a lurker coming forward to say congratulations! Your message of "Trust in the Lord" is one I so need to hear these days as we work through our second embryo adoption.
ReplyDeleteOn a side note, I just realized while skimming your blog that we have a very similar timeline. I was married a week after you, our snowflake twins were born just a few months after your darling (and created the same year too!), and, God willing, we'll be pregnant again just a few months after you (hoping for an April or May transfer).
May God comfort you and give you strength and peace!
So happy for you!!! Congrats and great post!!!
ReplyDelete