Snowflakes contacted us a few weeks ago telling us they had a super cute picture of Makenna in a little pink dress and that an Adoption Magazine was hoping to use it for the February cover (they thought she looked very valentine-ish). After checking out the magazine a little, we found the magazine seemed pretty reputable and we would love to be able to spread a little more awareness about embryo adoption since this magazine really doesn't focus on it. There is a blurb I wrote that is supposed to be on the inside cover along with another picture, but the editor has been a little slow in forwarding me the link. It is an online only magazine and since we don't subscribe to it, I can't peek in to see it until she sends me the link.
Once I get it, I'll be sure and post it so you can see what it says!
Isn't she just the cutest??

No comments:
Post a Comment