Sunday, February 24, 2013

Birthday Fun!

Sunday Makenna and I had a little girl's get away up north for a little birthday fun!  She was such a good girl all day.  I waited until the morning to tell her we were going to see her cousins and she was SO excited.  She kept telling me - "mommy, I'm gonna be so silly with my cousins!"  We got up to my sister's house just in time for a little rough housing, giggling and playing before heading to our party. 

 
Look who surprised us in the parking lot!  Makenna was SO excited to see her Papa!!
 
Party time!
The party was at an indoor jungle gym place and she had a BLAST!  She loved hanging out with all the 5 and 6 year olds and I had so much fun just watching her run around and play
 
 
"I'm jumping mommy, I'm jumping!"
 
Happy Birthday Paige & Emily!!
 
 
Waiting so very patiently for a piece of birthday cake
 
Fork, who needs a fork?
She DEVOURED that thing in less than 2 minutes..
"Helping" my friends open their presents
 
The sign of a GOOD birthday party!
 
Happy Birthday, girls!  Thanks for inviting us to your party!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment