I convinced Daddy that he needed a special valentines date with his girls and suggested Disney on Ice. We thought Makenna would like it and boy.... she LOVED it! I just loved seeing the joy in her eyes tonight as she got to watch all her Disney faves. She was so grateful and kept saying - "Thank you mommy and daddy for taking me to see the Disney castle and all the Disney princesses." Thank you, Kenna-girl for making more special memories with us. We love you to pieces!
"I'm so excited! I'm so excited!"
The first half was mostly all princesses. There were a lot of "wow's!" and "look, mommy!" and "look, daddy!". My favorite was "look mommy there is Nemo just like I see on my TV!" Precious.
Soooo very excited!
Here she is saying "Cinderellaaaaaa!"
Daddy kisses
Mulan!
She REALLY wanted one of the princess dollies they were selling but they were atrociously priced. Here I am trying to tell her if she smiles nice for the camera we can go look at them..... What a stinker! She refuses to smile for any pictures. And no, we didn't buy the overpriced dollies. We told her we could go to the Disney store later this week and pick out some presents for her friend's birthday party and she can pick out a little prize then.
Waiting patiently for the second half to start. Isn't she just the cutest?
And finally, the finale!! Clapping away!
Thank you for a fun night, Kenna girl. We love you and are so glad you had so much fun!
That's awesome! Glad she had so much fun :)
ReplyDelete