Friday, February 22, 2013

Feeling especially blessed.....

Today I'm feeling especially blessed.  As I watch the huge snowflakes fall out my window, I am in awe of God's blessings in our life today & always. 
 
I am blessed to be able to stay home a few days a week with this little sweetie:
 
I am blesssed to be able to spend cuddle time, learning about the latest characters on Sophia the First so that later on when Makenna tells daddy all about it, I can let him know what in the heck she is talking about:)
 
I am blessed that during said cuddle time, I got the BEST surprise ever to find my driveway being shoveled & snowplowed, courtesy of not just a client, but a sweet friend and prayer warrior to us.  Thank you Sue!  You have blessed us in more ways than you realize.
 
I am blessed to get random texts throughout each and every day from my dear friend Rachel, letting me know that she is covering me in prayer and sharing with me what God is teaching her, too.
 
I am blessed to have a husband that works his tail off - slaving crazy hours this time of year so that he can provide for our family.  He is an awesome daddy, husband, businessman and friend.  Thank you, daddy, for always dropping everything when you know we need you - for doctors appointments, trips to school to have a sit down with your bullying, sweet girl (that is another blog post altogether) and special dinner dates with us at your office on nights when you are swamped with work but want to make sure your baby girl knows how much you love her. 
 
I am blessed to have such sweet friends - that even if it has been months since we've talked, we can pick up the pieces like we haven't missed a beat and have the best conversations (great talking to you last night, Deirdre!)
 
I am blessed to be carrying the littlest snowflake, whose heart is now beating and facial features are starting to form.  At just 6 weeks, you are such a miracle and such a joy to our family.  I look forward to keeping you warm and safe the next 8 months, sweet baby.  And I look forward to teaching you about all the ways that we were blessed because of you.
 
 
Thank you, Lord!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment