Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Bonus" Day #5

I'm thinking this blog is gonna get a whole lot cuter when this little girl decides to actually come "out" - these belly pics are getting HUGE! Eventually she will make her appearance, right? Ha! Today is "bonus" day #5 for us. The fifth day past her due date I get the honor & privilege of carrying her in my belly. She's still moving around like crazy in there, letting me know she's ok and loving the warmth and comfort I've been able to provide her. I suppose up until she went in there 10 months ago (yes, it was almost 10 months - September 5th is when I had my embryo transfer - wow!), she spent the previous 3 years frozen in a little tube and stored at a hospital. If she's waiting for a really hot day to come out, now would be the day - its almost 90 out there and a bit humid. I keep telling her that, but she's apparently just not ready. Oh well, maybe tomorrow:)


3 comments:

  1. You are ADORABLE! "Bonus Day"...I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT! I was overdue with each and everyone of my little ones. I was never induced (begged not to) and each of them was healthy and STUBBORN! I am looking forward to hearing the great news soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGS GORGEOUS! You look great! Thank you for having such a positive attitude at 40 weeks 5 days, makes me keep mine in check at just 34w2d :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete