Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What a great day.....

No, she wasn't born today for those of you hounding this blog wondering if our little girl has made her way into the daylight yet. But mommy had a WONDERFUL day! I took the day off today to get some stuff done around the house and just RELAX. I took full advantage of "cooler by the lake" and headed down to the Alterra by the lake late this morning to read. That got me a little sleepy so I went to the park, threw down my blanket and took a little nap in the sun. This afternoon, Rachel and I went for a nice swim (or I suppose it turned into a nice "float") at the Princeton Club and then sat outside and just hung out for a few hours. How funny we must have looked, 2 VERY pregnant ladies first waddling toward the pool, then lounging out in the sun like beached whales. No offense, Rachel - you make a beautiful pregnant gal, but geez we sure are getting BIG:) Now I'm getting ready to head to Daddy's softball game - beautiful weather for a May game. This just might be the last one I make for awhile:)

For those of you looking for a picture with this blog, I decided against posting the picture of Rachel and I getting ready to go for our swim. Its a frightening picture, despite how darn cute we both are preggo:)

Its funny to look at the ticker at the top of this blog say "Its your due date!" and the one to the right say "0 days to go" - I'm wondering what it will say tomorrow.... by the time she comes, I'm pretty sure the picture is going to be of a chubby little baby, busting out of that bubble they show her floating in. Hopefully Makenna isn't too big - ouch!

Here's to 40 weeks!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so, so happy for you!!! If you have time and haven't already, please check out my post at http://3babes2jens1cause-embryoadoption.blogspot.com/- I would truly appreciate any suggestions you have for the new Embryo Adoption Clinic.

    I'm looking forward to the BIG day!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see our little Makenna :) HAPPY 40 wks 1 day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you're not so skinny yourself! Watch it chubbs!



    (Just kidding - we did look pretty funny...or I can imagine we did at least!)

    ReplyDelete