For all you snowflake stalkers out there..... you know who you are, welcome to my world.
Yes, this wait stinks!! Can you even imagine going through this 2 week wait every month for YEARS?!? Welcome to the world of an infertile. It stinks!! I definitely do NOT miss this part.
I try to keep super busy to avoid the following:
-getting my hopes up
-over analyzing every twinge in my belly, squishing my boobs 100 times a day to try to figure out if they are swollen or sore and then wondering if they are the tiniest bit sore if it is from an actual pregnancy or all that said squishing
-being tempted to pee on a stick (no, I haven't and no I won't... nothing good comes of it - if it is negative - is it really or just too early? If it is positive - how positive is it? I need numbers, baby!)
-fearing
-hoping
-dreaming
-fearing
-hoping
-dreaming.
It is definitely a roller coaster ride. Thanks for riding with me. And no, I have
thing to report. No symptoms. As Makenna would say "Nope. Nuffin'."
Which means of course, absolutely nothing since it is so very early. Keep in mind that most women are still downing margaritas at this point in their pregnancy:)
I will say that it has snowed every day (with maybe the exception of one) since this baby has been thawed and transferred. Coincidence? I hope not:)
One more sleep and we will know. I have millions of mixed emotions that I will wait to sort through until I have an answer tomorrow. I just can't let myself go there until then.
So, Hi Ho Hi Ho it's back to work I go!
Yes, Snow White is the new favorite princess in my house:)
This week's verse:
Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the Lord. Be strong and take heart and wait on the Lord."
This week's verse:
Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the Lord. Be strong and take heart and wait on the Lord."
Thinking of you Laura. I came to visit the blog to actually check where you were in the grueling "two week wait". I hope tomorrow brings some amazing news for you and your family. xoxo
ReplyDeleteDefinitely been thinking of you. I pray tomorrow brings the news we all want to hear! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteStill e-stalking you! Sending more prayers! Thanks for sharing your journey with us! You have taught me so much about so many things! Love you guys! EW ;)
ReplyDeletePraying for you, Laura! :)
ReplyDelete